Saturday 8 November 2014

Chugging Along Nicely!


I just realised that I haven't posted a non-recipe post since September! The plan is going very well and I have now lost 26lbs (1 stone 12lbs). This week, I achieved my 10% lost goal which was great and I hope, very soon to be down 2 stone.

I'm noticing that my clothes are loser and some that didn't fit, now do. I'm wearing a size 20 top (was 24) and size 18 bottom, just (was 22)! This means that I can now shop in normal shops again! However, I haven't really felt like shopping! I'm just not really seeing the loss in the mirror yet. 

My skin hasn't started to clear up yet (from past experience I need to lose another stone and a half) but my periods have returned and are regular. I've noticed that my weight losses slow considerably before my period and then speed up nicely afterwards. I must remember this, next time I'm getting disappointed with a lack of movement on the scales.

My eating has been very healthy. I'm having breakfast everyday and cooking nearly every meal from scratch. I have had a few takeaways but only about 4 since August (big change from 3-4 per week!). I'd love to lose at least 7lbs before Christmas which would take me down to 15st 5lbs. I plan to come off WW for three days over Christmas but I'll be straight back on after!

Feeling motivated!



No comments:

Post a Comment