Sunday 26 April 2015

Back and Focussed

I took an intentional break from weight loss over Christmas but the problem is, I forgot to stop having a break! The intention was to go back to WW in January but normal life got in the way. Anyway, it's now the end of April and I am back on it. I have a new start weight of 17 stone 6lbs and a lot of clothes that don't really fit! 

The break has been good and I've liked enjoying food without counting. However, in the last month it's got out of control again with takeaways and completely empty calories. I need to cook, plan and think again. 

So far, I've been cooking well. I've had good meals like turkey burgers, healthy lunches, loads of vegetables and more fluids. The scales are looking good so far, so I'm hoping for a significant loss on Wednesday.

3 comments:

  1. Hi! Just popped over from 5+ to check out your blog. I can totally sympathise with the longer than intended Christmaa break, but hopefully we're both firmly on the wagon now :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It must have been nice to have a break to enjoy food for a bit. It doesn't matter what you did, at least you're back on track now!!! You can do it!! :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both for your comments. It was good to have a break but it's equally as good to be back on it! Good luck with your journeys x

    ReplyDelete