Friday 1 May 2015

Back in the Zone

The healthy eating is going really well. I lost 6.5lbs at weigh in on Wednesday which I'm really pleased with. It's so easy once my head is in the right place to eat well. I'm planning and cooking meals again and my fridge is full of healthy nibbles. Tonight, I'm having tandoori chicken, vegetable curry and basmati rice.

I haven't got my brain around the 49 weekly points yet so I've been eating some crap just to use them up. I always do this. I go too 'diet' to start off with. This week I'm going to try and have pointier meals so I don't end up having to eat rubbish that I don't really want. 

My new favourite snack has been Whitworths Shots
They are available in different varieties that vary in points from 1 to 2. My favourites are the berry and white chocolate ones (1) and the toffee pecan (2). 

Yummmmm

No comments:

Post a Comment