Wednesday 10 September 2014

Weigh-In Wednesday

This week saw an amazing weigh-in. I lost 4lbs, bring my total to 1 stone 2 lbs! I'm so pleased. To be honest, I've found it very easy sticking to the plan. Earlier in the week, I was very tired and feeling down which I'm pretty certain was because I wasn't eating enough. I was eating no where near my points and wasn't touching my weeklies. Since then, I've upped my food intake and included more protein and fats (from milk, cheese and nuts). I feel a lot better. I'm still not really touching my weeklies but will try and eat more this week.

I treated myself to an Indian takeaway tonight, my first in six weeks (I used to have 3-4 takeaways per week). It tasted amazing and I've pointed it all! I had tandoori chicken half, cauliflower bhaji, salad and mint sauce. I'm planning on not having another takeaway until I lose 2 stone in total.

A great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment