Wednesday 3 September 2014

A Jolly Good Weigh In



After all the worrying about the effect of the festival binge, I needn't have worried. I lost a very respectable 3.5lbs this week, bringing my total to 12lbs. That means I've lost 5% of my body weight.  I'm not noticing much difference yet but I do feel genuinely pleased with myself. The meeting was about taking time for yourself this week which as a single woman without children, isn't really a problem for me. I do need to make sure I get a good work/life balance though. I'm struggling with lunches already! I've frozen some ready made bolognese sauces and after my supermarket delivery tonight, I'll make some more easy to cook meals to stop me having a takeaway. I think I'm going to take some cracker biscuits and cheese triangles to work to leave in the fridge so I can avoid the dangerous trip to the supermarket in my breaks. This week brings back to work stresses but not much else so there's no excuses. I'd love to lose 2lbs this week to get to a 1 stone loss but anything would be wonderful! 

No comments:

Post a Comment