Sunday 31 August 2014

A Gazillion ProPoints but Loads of Fun!



On Saturday, I went to my final festival of the summer - The Big Feastival. It was a food and music festival in the Cotswolds, set up by Alex James and Jamie Oliver. It had loads of amazing food outlets with a myriad of goodies to sample, local crafts and great music. The highlight, apart from the free Green and Blacks chocolate, was Fat Boy Slim, who did an incredible 90 minute set. I danced my way to all his greats, mixed up with classic hits and new, bass heavy tracks.

I knew this one would be difficult, diet-wise. I had a choice to make. Put off starting Weight Watchers until after or accept that I may gain weight this week. I went for the second option! It's very hard to work out exactly how many points I went through but I've had a good guess:

B: fruit and low fat yog (1)
L: paella (18)
D: Higgety Chicken Pie (20!) cheesy mash (8) churros (18)
Drinks: (6)
Freebies: (15)

Total: 86 points!! 

Luckily, I had saved my weekly 49 points, plus the 38 I had for the day, so:

(49+38) - 86 = +1

It looks like I might be off the hook! 

That's not including the exercise points earned from walking and dancing. 

In other news, I'm back to work tomorrow (boo!) but it does make planning, eating and exercising a lot easier. 


No comments:

Post a Comment