Monday 18 August 2014

Portion Control

I'm still going well on the WW plan. I'm doing Filling and Healthy plus my 49 points over the week. It feels a bit wrong not weighing and measuring food before I put them into my mouth and it's got me thinking about portion sizes and portion control. Apart from the fact I've spent the last two months having two takeaways per week, I do eat quite well. I cook meals from scratch, use mostly fresh, unprocessed ingredients and love vegetables. However, my portion control is completely lacking!

My dinner plates, used for everything, not just dinner, measure 28cm in diameter and don't have that little inner lip thing. I would fill that plate! My pasta bowls, used for everything 'saucy' measure 20cm in diameter and are deep. The temptation to fill them is just too much. I think it may be time to buy some new, healthy-living-friendly ones.

I like these!


No comments:

Post a Comment