Friday 22 August 2014

Tricky Times

Wednesday saw the start of a tricky couple of weeks for me. I had Ma to stay, have two weekend festivals to go to and I have to go back to work. The last couple of days have been filled with delicious food but I've tracked it all as best I can. I lost 2.5lbs when I weighed in on Weds which means a total of 7lbs. Am really pleased! Just got to get through the next week and a half without blowing it.

I'm really enjoying eating fresh, 'clean' food again and making new recipes which fit the plan. I'm especially enjoying all the fesh fruit and vegetables, in particular local raspberries and strawberries.


I've also made a Thai prawn curry using my original Thai curry paste recipe and Chinese pork balls. Not sure what I'll eat at the first festival this weekend. I will probably try and avoid bread to help and I won't be drinking. Just got to make sure I dance lots to earn some activity points!

No comments:

Post a Comment