Saturday 9 August 2014

Fat, frumpy, unhealthy and sad

So I've stepped back onto the scales at Weight Watchers today. In many ways it goes against everything I believe in but the truth is, I just can't seem to lose weight on my own. I'm horribly over weight and need to lose 7 stone 10lbs to be in my 'healthy' category. I have numerous health complaints that would be solved or at least minimised by losing weight and I just want to feel comfortable again. I'm setting my goal for 11 stone 10lbs which means I need to lose 6 stone. I can do this! I really, really want to spend next summer volunteering in Africa or India and a significant weight loss would make this soooo much easier. 

This blog will still be about food and recipes but will also document my weight loss. I'm doing the Simple Start programme at least for the first week. I don't think I'll be able to stick to it beyond a week as it's quite restrictive but it's very healthy and will do my body some good! 

No comments:

Post a Comment