Monday 25 August 2014

Festival Madness

This weekend I went to a music festival with a group of friends. It was amazing! Great music, great location and great times with people I enjoy spending time with. I knew it would be tough keeping to my diet over the two days but I've tracked everything this weekend and I don't think I've done too bad. Actually, I'm quite proud of myself! 

The food choices there were not healthy but I think I chose well, considering. I avoided too much bread and only had one pint of lager on Saturday. On Sunday, I bought some cooked chicken and wholemeal pittas with me and took them in so didn't have to buy food from the stalls. I didn't drink alcohol at all on Sunday either and drank lots of diet coke and water. I also did more exercise in those two days than I have done in the last 2 months! Saturday, I walked (slowly) the 40 min journey there and back after it finished and Sunday I walked back. I walked (again, slowly) all day, especially Saturday and even danced! 

My ankles and knees are killing me today, but that's not surprising considering they've been holding up 17stone for the last two days! I need to be very good all week as have another festival on Saturday and this one has a food focus! I'll be driving to this one and back so will have to dance, lots! 


No comments:

Post a Comment