Wednesday 27 August 2014

Weigh-In Day!

                                      

I've just returned from my weekly weigh-in and I lost 1.5lbs. I'm really pleased with that considering what a tricky week this has been. I knew this week would be hard and at the back of my mind, I keep thinking that maybe I should have waited to join WW but I guess I wouldn't be 8.5lbs lighter and would probably have put on another stone in that time! 

I've decided to move from Filling and Healthy to just doing Propoints. The reason being, I eat a lot of foods that aren't on the lists and because I'm not very good at portion control. I completely understand the Filling and Healthy plan and would definitely recommend it to others but as I eat mostly whole foods, cooked from scratch anyway, it doesn't really make that much difference to me. 

The next week is also a difficult one. I have a food festival on Saturday and I'll be staying at my sister's house (although she is on WW too). I'm going to try and save all 49 weekly Propoints for then so I can enjoy all the treats on offer! I'm back to work on Monday, which has pros and cons. The pros are that I'll be active and busy (so less time for thinking about food) but the cons are that I'll be around biscuits and cakes in the staffroom and I'm very tired when I get in. This has, previously, led to grabbing a takeaway when I get home. I'm going to make sure I have some ready made meals in the freezer for those times!

No comments:

Post a Comment